Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The newest "A" boy

Allow me to introduce baby boy "M", the 4th baby for the "A" family and the 3rd consecutive boy! And let me tell you these are some handsome boys:) Of course big sis is absolutely gorgeous also, but today is all about baby "M" who stole the show...

I just love his baby faux hawk.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am always trying to catch the yawn, it's GOT to be my favorite little baby face EVER! Here it is:)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't forget about those precious tootsies - Love em!
Photobucket

Congrats "A" family, it was so great to meet you your newest little man and get a peek at a day in the life your beautiful family.

1 comment:

Debbie Grammer said...

Jackie, love the Tonka truck idea. Good thinking. Beautiful photo's as usual. We missed you last night. I'll send you notes.