Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby "T" makes her debut.

Allow me to give a warm welcome to little baby "T"... well I suppose she's isn't so little anymore, at nearly 6 weeks she has grown some beautiful chub:) Which, by the way is one of my favorite baby traits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we can't forget about her beautiful new big sis "C" you may recognize her from HERE!!
She is just the sweetest thing ever, she greeted me with a hug and gave me tons of hugs all throughout our session - I just love you to pieces "C"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You have the most precious girls "H" family! Thanks for letting me share in the celebration of your new addition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so precious... this mama is so lucky to have these newborn pictures...