Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy second birthday!

Yeah birthday girl! It is always sooooo fun to catch up with clients that I have worked with in the past. This little doll was one of my first clients a couple years ago and though her daddy might have blocked this little tidbit out, he was one of my first potty victims-LOL! Sorry dads, it's just inevitable. Anyway, she may look familiar to some of you, one of my all time favorite baby images is one of hers and it's still on the splash page of my website. Here she is at about 4 weeks:

Photobucket

And look how stinkin' adorable she is now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her little expressions were priceless and I'm soooo glad that I caught this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just loved the last few so much that I took my little stinker out to that very spot with that same little hat for some fun of our own:) I just couldn't help myself!

Happy birthday "L" Hope it was the BEST!

1 comment:

Jennifer Blattner said...

FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!! I am going to win the lottery, have two more babies and all their pictures will be taken every month until they are, um, lets say 10.