Friday, January 9, 2009

A big sister is born

This is a subject that is very near and dear to my heart right now. Some of you may know, but to those of you that don't... My family is expecting a new baby this summer! Yup, number 3 for us - Weeeeeeee! We are super excited and my little "H" is practically coming out of her skin at the thought of being a big sister again. At 4 1/2 now she is well aware of what is going on and she is just beside herself with excitement:) She wants to know EVERYTHING! She asks constantly what is the baby doing? Tell me about your baby? Is your baby growing? It is such a huge difference to see her reaction to my son's pregnacy when she was 2 vs. now that she is 4+.

Anyway, back to my post... This session was shot a couple months ago when this little sweetheart was patiently awaiting the birth of her new little sister. Big sis "C" was born prematurely at around 26 weeks and just over 1 lb. She perserviered through many months in the hospital as her tiny body worked to catch up to her inner strength. She is an amazing little girl with two amazing parents and now at 3 she is doing remarkably well. I had so much fun with this shoot and with mom making to her 3rd trimester, it needed to be documented to celebrate their second journey in pregnancy. Little sis "T" has since been born and I will be going to meet her for her very first photo session very soon (be on the lookout). But first, I wanted to celebrate big sisters excitement. Here are a few from our session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations on the birth of your second little angel and I can't wait to meet her and give big sis a big hug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jackie,

i had no idea, congratulations!! i am so excited for you. get ready, though... 3 is COMPLETELY different from 2...