Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Meet "E", the soon to be birthday princess!  She was such a sweetheart.
She will be one next week and she is already walking great!  and much to my surprise and delight she was pretty darn happy to sit right where I plopped her down.  For most new walkers, there is no such thing as sitting contently unless there is a 5 point harness involved whether it be a car seat or stroller - and even that may not be willingly:)  But "E" was super sweet and ready for her close up!
I just LOVED this expression - like Mickey Mouse himself  just walked around the corner to surprise her.  No, he wasn't really there... but maybe a good idea for my next session:)
Playing with a new antique look - any thoughts?
I just adore those sparkly brown peepers.

Happy 1st "E"!  You were a terrific model

2 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

i just love the second picture...those bright, intense eyes! BEEEE-a-utiful!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics but of course I would say that since it's my little girl.
No really great job Jackie.