Thursday, July 3, 2008

Busy Day:)

My day began with this little guy and his beautiful mama to be ...again!
Such a cutie, and he is convinced that he will have a baby sister.  It will be a surprise, but it's funny how kids have that intuition... hmmmm?!?



You look absolutely beautiful "J"  - thanks for letting me share some belly time with you.  I can't wait to meet your newest addition in a few more weeks!
you too "H"  - keep up the good big bro work.


... Then I scurried off to go meet the lovely and scrumptious 4 week old "N"
She was sooooo sweet! A preemie, but doing excellent and probably one of my best sleeping baby models EVER!!!!  She was definitely ready for her photo debut.





I just want to eat her up - you are blessed to have such a gorgeous and healthy baby girl.  Thank you mommy and daddy for letting me share her with the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo adorable, all of them!