Monday, July 28, 2008

Engagement

Look at these two... so in love, you'd never guess that they were in 115 degree weather, with 100% humidity and thousands of mosquitos buzzing their ears at every turn! Yup it was brutal out there but these guys were troopers and we were able to get some fun engagement shots.

Photobucket

I told them to act like they were just making out in the woods, but I had to think about it... how many people go out into mosquito infested wooded areas to make out?!? But thanks for humoring me guys - it turned out great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for braving the elements you guys! Congrats, and I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Jackie!
Love these! I love the poses, the lighting, and the location. Are they still letting photogs out there? I have a shoot I want to do there this Friday. Love the pics...oh and I love the new pic of you! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Jackie! I love the editing! Good job!