Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brand New!

Meet "S" She is 10 days old and couldn't possibly be any sweeter!

Photobucket

I have been lucky enough to photograph some beautiful sleeping babies lately, but"S" was an absolute dream to photograph! When I saw this beautiful set up in their home I just couldn't resist.

Photobucket

Such a touching moment with Mom & Baby. This is 100% why I love what I do! To capture this kind of emotion between parents and their new arrivals is just beyond words.

Photobucket

Pure Sweetness!  Welcome home"S".

Photobucket
Thank you "A" family, your new bundle is simply gorgeous - I had a great time yesterday!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Jackie!!! Love the new look, love the pictures! You are really talented. Hope to see you at the next get together!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh....so sweet!