Sunday, September 21, 2008

WHEEEEEEE!

Just a few more shots from my session with little "S" and her family last weekend. She is just the most beautiful girl ever! If arranged marriages were acceptable in our society, I would definitely try to arrange something between her and my son:) I think he would be in favor of this as well. As I was editing this session, my kids who know the back of my head all to well were getting into all kinds of shenanigan's, but my son who could usually care less what I am doing started going ballistic insisting that I give him a closer look at what I was doing. His eyes lit up and he got the most devious smile on his little face. I am just sure it was love at first sight. Anyway, we had tons of fun and I'm pretty sure she will put a smile on your face as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for a great session "W" family and I can't wait to meet your new addition very soon! We'll have to talk about the whole arranged marriage thing later, say... 30 years from now:)

No comments: