Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anticipation!

This super sweet couple is eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first baby and I'm just soooooo excited for them!
Photobucket

Okay, that's a lie. This would be their first baby:) I always seem to leave the family pets out of photos for some reason, but I couldn't resist this little guy. I definitely hold a special place in my heart for wieners... besides, who could pass up the chance to add a wiener to any sentance. (hee hee!) This little pooch has no idea what he is in for!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of your new baby too. I'm so glad to have met you two and I can't wait to meet her!

On a little side note, the holiday mini sessions are just about booked up, but I still have 1 more opening for Oct 16th at 3:30pm. Read more about the details HERE HERE!  Thanks so much to all of you lovely families that have already booked, I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you and making some awesome holiday cards this year.  Those will be coming soon to a blog near you:)

1 comment:

Tami Proffitt said...

oh i just LOVE that first one...and the pooch picture...so sweet! makes me think i need to photograph my first baby too....my poor willie is left!