Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday Girl

This little sweetie pie is getting ready to celebrate her first birthday. This shot just cracks me up, so I had to include it in this post:) Already at the tender age if 1, she feels like the rest of the world when it comes to family picture time! I can't blame her though, I must look like a crazy woman jumping around like who knows what. Of course my focus is to capture those moments that make your heart melt. But all too often we forget about those moments that make you laugh out loud. This was one of those moments for me, thanks "K"
So while you parents might think that this is all we are getting out of a session, scroll down to see what's actually going on during the session that I'M seeing unfold.

Photobucket

Okay, that being said.... how stinkin' cute is she?
Photobucket

I am currently IN LOVE with color photos, but it is undeniable what black and white can do to an image. Sometimes I just can't decide.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Blattner said...

LOVE the Tutu with the leggings! Friggin cute!