Thursday, October 16, 2008

Someone call this girl a talent agency!

Welcome "C" back to the spotlight, she is a regular of mine:) Her mother and I are best friends and I'm so glad, because she has two of the cutest stinkin' kids I've ever seen! Little "C" has definitely been practicing her moves for the camera too might I add. This little pose was all her!

Photobucket

And I have been playing with some new post processing actions that are ALL so fun, but this is one of my new favorites. I am sure I will over use it, but I just can't help it, so I am apologizing in advance:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This just makes my heart melt into a puddle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC work!!!
Color looks wonderful & I ADORE the kissing one. So sweet.