Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beautiful family + Arizona in mid October = Beautiful day!

I had a blast with this marvelous family this evening. We were able to get some great shots amidst the sea of photogs at this gorgeous, yet ever so popular location. Let's start with this beauty "EG" I was able to get her very fascinated with the "butterflies" in my camera:) Such wonder is absolutely priceless. I absolutely love to be able to catch these kinds of expressions and share them with families. This images to me has precious written all over it. Thanks "EG"!
Photobucket

And lil' bother? Don't even get me started! This handsome little fella was super fun to chase down. For you "T" - any day!
Photobucket

And my favorite part was when mom said, "they'll hug if you ask them to" How cute is that? I was very impressed because I was partially holding back laughter at the thought of asking mine to hug... I'm sure you'd say the word hug, but my oldest would hear "BODYSLAM" and my youngest would hear "HEADBUTT".... you can fill in your own ending to that scenario:) But these two were just adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for such a beautiful evening "E" family!

2 comments:

Kaelene said...

Jackie, I LOVE it that you left the "r" out of "brother"!! I always tell my nieces that their brothers are "bothers" instead of brothers, cuz they think that it is their job to bother their sisters! Too funny!

jackie said...

yeah... I meant to do that?!:) But I'll just own it now - LOL!