Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tutu Frenzy

So here is a sneak peak at little "M"
How cute is she?!?!?
Peek-a-boo!
This is one of "M's" big sisters "H"
She thought the orchard was a bit creepy at first but she was a great helper and an even better model - WOWZA!

And now for miss "K's" debut.
  I absolutely love the thumb sucking - it reminds me of my little stinker, only it's much cuter on a 10 month old than it is on a 3 1/2 year old:)

We couldn't let the big bro get away without some face time.  This little dude LOVES his sister...   and is one heck of a soccer player too might I add.

If anyone is interested in buying a tutu like the one shown please contact the designer at:
manda.k@att.net

Her prices range from $18 - $28  and she can come up with any color combo that you can think of.  Gorgeous tutu's for the princess in all of us!
And one more just for fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too-too cute for words! Grami

Leah said...

Ok...I just have to know where this location is at!!! These are just beautiful!! And I love the tutu's! Let me know!!