Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too Fun!

And big brother "B"  - full of energy and ready for his close up.
And mom and dad of course...   beautiful boys don't just grow on trees ya know!

Love this shot, such a tough little guy - Cowboy up!

We can't forget about grandma & grandpa, they came out for the festivities and I just had to snap a few of them too.  Look at you two, so adorable.
These two are so lucky to have each other, a brothers bond can never be broken.  That is what this image says to me.
I couldn't decide which version I liked better, so what the heck why not include both:)
Thank you "K" family , you have a gorgeous family and I had a great time this evening 

2 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

Nice work! Great color and wowsies on the cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful photos, you are very gifted!!