Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family Matters

I should just give up and cancel my gym membership now since I've gotten plenty of exercise lately with all these boys sessions! But I couldn't be happier, all these boys were terrific. Below is the youngest and super sweet little "B"
... And here is Mr. Energy himself "P" getting a bit of face time.
I don't know about you, but 16 didn't look like this when I was in high school!
  Absolutely Gorgeous Ms. "L"

... And last but not least, the oldest and extremely full of life and personality mister "L".  Such a great model, I might have to employ him to give a "how to" course on following instructions and generally being the coolest kid ever!
Thanks "P" Family, I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
These are the most amazing photo's. You've caught their personalities perfectly. Thank you!

Leah said...

Hey Jackie
Love these!! And all of your photos! I have to say that you are totally rockin that d70 and 50mm....save save save..you will do wonders with the d300!!! And your locations???!!!! I love every one of them!!! Please tell me where these are at!!! I love em! It was great to meet you!!

Grami said...

OMG! Great pix and I love the urban settings. You are great! :) Luv, Mama