Tuesday, May 13, 2008

F-U-N!!!

Meet 3/4 of the "C" family.  They were absolutely a blast to work with.  Daddy couldn't make it for the festivities but we'll get him next time.
These two were great, I couldn't tell if it was me who couldn't get enough of them or them that couldn't get enough of me! God bless kids who love cameras:) and each other. They were such sweethearts to each other - holdin' hands...sittin' together...  UHH, SO DANG CUTE!

Meet "N"  LOVE  that grin , and those blue eyes. Lock up your daughters ladies, he'll be a heartbreaker for sure!
And little miss "D". I could have dedicated an entire posting to the many faces of "D" and I just might because it was such a challenge to pick from her solo shots.  She was sweet, beautiful, funny, mischievous, and an absolute delight to have in front of the camera! Soooo Cute - "D" your a natural!

IRRESISTIBLE!

No comments: