Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School's Out!



This beautiful senior is "S" - she was a great sport and trusted me with this location!  A bit different, but very fun.  In addition to trusting the location, she was nice enough to trust my experience with seniors as well.  As much as I absolutely LOVE to capture children and babies at play and rambunctious as ever, it's very refreshing to photo an eager and willing (not to mention stunning) subject!

Thanks for going out on a limb with me "S"!  You are just adorable!

Seeing as though it's crunch time for you seniors, you know who you are! I would love to continue building my senior portfolio, so I am offering a special for the entire month of May for senior portraits.  Mention this post and book your senior session during May for $75 and receive %20 off prints. Also, if purchased the day of your session, receive your high resolution disc with entire web gallery for a price of $150

No comments: