Tuesday, April 29, 2008

100% BOY!

Here's a little peek at this evening's session with two absolutely adorable brothers.
His feet aren't moving here, but that was probably taken during the millisecond that he had stopped to take a sucker break!
Meet "C"  Such a happy boy...   and those eyes! ... and those cheeks! ... and...  oh heck, I just want to squeeze him!

To get these guys in the same frame together was a bit of a challenge. But who could blame them, one could run and the other could crawl, and neither of them had any good reason not to run and crawl in opposite directions as fast as possible.  So much to my delight, I've got a few that I love.
Meet "E" - he was a bit like having a personal trainer, which I desperately need. We ran, we crawled, we jumped and repeated, so getting my workout tonight was a nice bonus.  So full of life and spunk ... and did I say 100%  boy yet? - you are too cute!
Sucker time!  Thanks boys, I had a ton of fun.

No comments: