Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too much of a good thing???

I think NOT!

Photobucket

More from Baby "M" I just loved this little guy - And the camera? Uhhh... Yeah!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I absolutely love this image in color, but there is something about the version below that I find interesting too. I have been playing with some new editing tools. Fun stuff, but with my vast computer skills, they may take me a while to perfect. So this may not be the look that I was going for, but there is something about it that I do love:)

Photobucket

Look at the tiny smile on this handsome baby, Couldn't you just DIE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He couldn't possibly be any more gorgeous, you are going to have your hands full with this little man! I can't wait to get him in front of my camera again. Thanks "S" family:)

2 comments:

Kaelene said...

Gorgeous photos, Jackie!

Kaelene said...

Okay, girl, you have GOT yourself a deal! I totally want to get some photos of my husband and I together, but my budget is a little stretched right now!
But, if you wanna talk trade, I am sooooooooooo there!
Ironically, I was looking at your Disneyland photos and thinking about the fun that I could have scrappin' those!